From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up thug in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Thug may refer to:
- Thug, a common criminal, who treats others violently and roughly, often for hire
- Thug, proper noun, a member of the former Indian cult Thuggee
- Thug Behram, a leader of the Thuggee cult
- Thug, a wooden bat used in the naturists' game miniten
- Common slang acronym for the game Tony Hawk's Underground
- ThugLine Records, a record label
- Thug Life (group), a hip hop group created by Tupac Shakur
- Les Thugs, a punk band from France
- Mr. Thug, vocalist of the Hip hop group Bonde da Stronda
- Young Thug, Atlanta-based rapper
- Thug Life: Volume 1, debut album by Thug Life
- T.H.U.G.S., a 1996 album by Flesh-N-Bone
- T.H.U.G.S. (Bone Thugs-n-Harmony album), a 2007 album by Bone Thugs-n-Harmony
- "R&B Thug", a song by the king of R&B R. Kelly on his fourth solo album TP-2.com.
- "Thug", a song from the ZZ Top album, Eliminator (album).
- "'T.H.U.G (True Hero Under God)", a song by Z-Ro from I'm Still Livin''
- "I'm Not A Thug", a single by Plastic Little from Welcome to the Jang House
- "Thug", a song by Slim Thug from Boss of All Bosses
- "Mansão Thug Stronda", a song by Bonde da Stronda from the album Nova Era da Stronda
- "Thug in Me", a song by Spice 1 on his solo album The Black Bossalini from 1997.
- Tupac: A Thug Life, a non-fiction anthology released by Plexus Publishing and written by various music writers and authors about the life of Tupac Shakur
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thug.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.