|• Total||14.92 km2 (5.76 sq mi)|
|Elevation||27 m (89 ft)|
|• Density||520/km2 (1,400/sq mi)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Thullur is a neighbourhood and a part of Urban Notified Area of Amaravati, the state capital of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is located at a distance of 4 km from Krishna River and was a village in Thullur mandal of Guntur district, prior to its denotification as gram panchayat.
As of 2011[update] Census of India, the town had a population of 7,794, of which males are 3,865, females are 3,929 and the population under 6 years of age are 700. The average literacy rate stands at 69.44 percent, with 4,925 literates.
The primary and secondary school education is imparted by government, aided and private schools, under the School Education Department of the state. The medium of instruction followed by different schools are English, Telugu.
- "District Census Handbook - Guntur" (PDF). Census of India. p. 14,258. Retrieved 6 June 2016.
- "Elevation for Pedakurapadu". Veloroutes. Retrieved 1 August 2014.
- "Census 2011". The Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 26 July 2014.
- "New Andhra capital Amaravati to compete for Smart City tag". The New Indian Express. 25 May 2016. Retrieved 6 June 2016.
- "Declaration of A.P. Capital City Area–Revised orders" (PDF). Andhra Nation. Municipal Administration and Urban Development Department. 22 September 2015. Retrieved 21 February 2016.
- "RTC to introduce bus services in Guntur city". Deccan Chronicle. 26 November 2014. Retrieved 4 June 2016.
- "School Eduvation Department" (PDF). School Education Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
- "The Department of School Education - Official AP State Government Portal | AP State Portal". www.ap.gov.in. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tulluru.|
|This article about a location in Guntur district, Andhra Pradesh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|