Thurlby railway station
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Original company||Bourne and Essendine Railway|
|Pre-grouping||Great Northern Railway|
|Post-grouping||London and North Eastern Railway|
|16 May 1860||Station opened|
|18 June 1951||Station closed|
|Disused railway stations in the United Kingdom|
|Closed railway stations in Britain
A B C D–F G H–J K–L M–O P–R S T–V W–Z
|UK Railways portal|
The station opened on 16 May 1860.
It closed on 18 June 1951.
|Preceding station||Disused railways||Following station|
|Great Northern Railway
- Historic England. "Bourne and Essendine railway (1365423)". PastScape. Retrieved 18 December 2010.
- British Railways Atlas.1947. p.17
- Historic England. "Thurlby Station (507095)". PastScape. Retrieved 18 December 2010.
- Butt, R.V.J. (1995). The Directory of Railway Stations. Yeovil: Patrick Stephens Ltd. p. 229. ISBN 1-85260-508-1. R508.
- Stennett, Alan (2007). Lost railways of Lincolnshire. Countryside Books. pp. 99–102. (Includes fine photograph of Thurlby station.)
- Thurlby Station on navigable 1946 O.S. map
- Private web site with early photograph of Thurlby station