Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Thursday in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Thursday is a day of the week.
Thursday may also refer to:
Film, TV and entertainment
- Thursday (film), a 1998 film directed by Skip Woods
- Ruby Thursday, a fictional character in the Marvel Comics Universe
- Thursday Next, a fictional character in novels by Jasper Fforde
- Thursday (band), an American post-hardcore band
- Thursday (opera) (German: Donnerstag), an opera by Karlheinz Stockhausen from his Licht cycle
- Thursday (mixtape), a mixtape by The Weeknd
- "Thursday", a song from Blackbirds of 1939 written by Haber, Sachs, recorded by Count Basie And His Orchestra 1961
- "Thursday" (song), a song by the Pet Shop Boys
- "Thursday", a song by Morphine from Cure for Pain and also used in the soundtrack to the film Beavis and Butt-head
- "Thursday", a song by Country Joe and the Fish 1968 B-side of "Who Am I"
- "Thursday", a song by Jim Croce 1973 B-side of "Workin' At The Car Wash Blues"
- "Thursday", a song by Turning Point, 1991
- "Thursday", a song by The Puddle 1993
- "Thursday", single by The Features 2000
- Thursday October Christian I, first son of Fletcher Christian (leader of the historical mutiny on the HMS Bounty)
- Thursday, West Virginia, a community in the United States
- Abergavenny Thursdays F.C., a Welsh football club
- Thursday Island, Queensland, Australia
|Sunday • Monday • Tuesday • Wednesday • Thursday • Friday • Saturday|
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thursday.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.