From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Thursday in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Thursday is a day of the week.
Thursday may also refer to:
Film, TV and entertainment
- Thursday (film), a 1998 film directed by Skip Woods
- Ruby Thursday, a fictional character in the Marvel Comics Universe
- Thursday Next, a fictional character in novels by Jasper Fforde
- Thursday (band), an American post-hardcore band
- Thursday (opera) (German: Donnerstag), an opera by Karlheinz Stockhausen from his Licht cycle
- Thursday (mixtape), a mixtape by The Weeknd
- "Thursday", a song from Blackbirds of 1939 written by Haber, Sachs, recorded by Count Basie And His Orchestra 1961
- "Thursday" (The Features song), 10" vinyl record.
- "Thursday" (song), a song by the Pet Shop Boys
- "Thursday", a song by Morphine from Cure for Pain and also used in the soundtrack to the film Beavis and Butt-head
- "Thursday", a song by Country Joe and the Fish 1968 B-side of "Who Am I"
- "Thursday", a song by Jim Croce 1973 B-side of "Workin' At The Car Wash Blues"
- "Thursday", a song by Turning Point, 1991
- "Thursday", a song by The Puddle 1993
- Thursday, West Virginia, a community in the United States
- Abergavenny Thursdays F.C., a Welsh football club
- Thursday Island, Queensland, Australia
|Sunday • Monday • Tuesday • Wednesday • Thursday • Friday • Saturday|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thursday.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.