From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up thy or Thy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
THY or Thy may refer to:
- Thy, the genitive case of the English personal pronoun thou (archaic)
- THY, ICAO-code for Turkish Airlines
- Thy (district), a district in northwestern Jutland, Denmark
- Thymine, one of the four nucleobases in the nucleic acid of DNA
- Thy1 (disambiguation)
- Thy (name), a Vietnamese feminine name meaning "poetry"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.