|Born||Thylane Léna-Rose Loubry Blondeau
5 April 2001 
|Relatives||Patrick Blondeau (Father)
Véronika Loubry (Mother)
Ayrton-Romeø Blondeau (Brother)
Life and career
Thylane Blondeau is the daughter of footballer Patrick Blondeau and Véronika Loubry, an actress and television presenter. She began modelling at the age of four, walking on the runway for French designer Jean Paul Gaultier.
When she was ten, Blondeau was involved in a controversy over the sexualisation of children in advertising and the media when she appeared in adult clothing and make-up for the Vogue Paris supplement Vogue Enfants.
|Belle & Sebastian: The Adventure Continues||2015||Gabrielle||Christian Duguay (director)|
- Kyung Kim, Eun (25 March 2014). "Thylane Blondeau stirs controversy, again". Today. NBC. Retrieved 31 March 2014.
- "Child Model Thylane Blondeau Covers Jalouse". Fashion Model Directory. 24 March 2014. Retrieved 21 November 2016.
- Cayley, A.H. (6 August 2011). "Ten-Year-Old Thylane Blondeau Models for French Vogue". Pedestrian TV. Retrieved 10 August 2011.
- Krupnick, Ellie (2011-08-04). "Thylane Loubry Blondeau, 10-Year-Old Model, Ignites Debate Over Sexualization Of Young Girls". The Huffington Post. Retrieved 2011-08-09.
- Dang, Vivian (2011-08-29). "Ten-year-old as sex symbol: Thylane Blondeau and the troubling choices of Vogue Enfant". Vancouver Observer. Retrieved 2017-04-06.