Thylane Léna-Rose Loubry Blondeau
5 April 2001
|Parent(s)||Patrick Blondeau (father)|
Véronika Loubry (mother)
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|Agency||IMG Models (New York, Paris, Milan, London, Los Angeles) |
Uno Models (Barcelona)
Success (Paris) (2005–2016)
Thylane Léna-Rose Loubry Blondeau (born 5 April 2001) is a French model. Blondeau started modeling at a very young age, and in 2007, was titled "Most Beautiful Girl in The World." She has modeled for many designers, including Dolce & Gabbana, L'Oréal and Versace.
In 2018, she founded her own clothing brand, Heaven May, and was titled in TC Candler's "100 Most Beautiful Faces."
This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (March 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Thylane Blondeau was born on 5 April 2001, in Aix-en-Provence, France. She is the daughter of Patrick Blondeau, a footballer, and Véronika Loubry, an actress and television presenter. She has a younger brother.
Blondeau began modelling at the age of 4, walking on the runway for French designer Jean Paul Gaultier and later for famous designers like Dolce & Gabbana, babylos, and L'Oréal. She had her first photoshoot at seven years old with Dani Brubaker. She represented the French modelling agency success kids between 2005 and 2016.
When she was 10, Blondeau was involved in a controversy over the sexualisation of children in advertising and the media when she appeared in adult clothing and make-up for the Vogue Paris supplement Vogue Enfants.
In 2017, she became a brand ambassador for L'Oreal Paris. She starred alongside Zendaya, Lucky Blue Smith and Presley Gerber in the Dolce & Gabbana millennial-themed spring/summer 2017 campaign.
In December 2018, Thylane placed first in the annual "Independent Critics List of the 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2018". It was her fifth consecutive appearance on the prestigious global list, having been 84th in 2014, 28th in 2015, 5th in 2016, 2nd in 2017, and 4th in 2019.
She is considered one of the shortest models, with a height of 5'6".
Blondeau made her acting debut playing the role of Gabriele in the film Belle & Sebastian: The Adventure Continues (2015).
|Belle & Sebastian: The Adventure Continues||2015||Gabrielle||Christian Duguay|
- "Thylane Blondeau". IMG Models. Retrieved 10 July 2019.
- "Thylane Blondeau – Model". MODELS.com.
- "Child Model Thylane Blondeau Covers Jalouse". Fashion Model Directory. 24 March 2014. Retrieved 21 November 2016.
- "Thylane pour Flaunt Magazine Juillet 2016 | Success Kids". kids.successmodels.com. Retrieved 28 May 2019.
- Cayley, A.H. (6 August 2011). "Ten-Year-Old Thylane Blondeau Models for French Vogue". Pedestrian TV. Retrieved 10 August 2011.
- Krupnick, Ellie (4 August 2011). "Thylane Loubry Blondeau, 10-Year-Old Model, Ignites Debate Over Sexualization of Young Girls". HuffPost. Retrieved 9 August 2011.
- Dang, Vivian (29 August 2011). "Ten-year-old as sex symbol: Thylane Blondeau and the troubling choices of Vogue Enfant". Vancouver Observer. Retrieved 6 April 2017.
- Gallard, Pauline (25 March 2014). "Thylane Blondeau, graine de Kate Moss". Gala.
- R., T. (25 March 2014). "Thylane Blondeau: la fille mannequin de Véronika Loubry en une de Jalouse!". Public.
- Laurelli, Mathilde (17 April 2014). "Thylane Blondeau, mannequin de 13 ans, pose en couverture du magazine Jalouse". L'Express.
- Kyung Kim, Eun (25 March 2014). "Thylane Blondeau stirs controversy, again". Today. NBC. Retrieved 31 March 2014.
- Blondeau, Thylane. "Heaven May Clohing". Instagram. Instagram. Retrieved 21 October 2018.[non-primary source needed]
- Independent Critics List of the 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2018. Retrieved 28 December 2018 – via YouTube.