Thymic carcinoma seen on CT.
|Classification and external resources|
Thymic carcinoma is a rare type of thymus gland cancer. It usually spreads, has a high risk of recurrence, and has a poor survival rate. Thymic carcinoma is divided into subtypes, depending on the types of cells in which the cancer began. Also called type C thymoma.
- JRC:3079 Thymic carcinoma (NOS)
- JRC:3191 Thymic carcinoma (NOS)
- JRC:19002 Thymic carcinoma (NOS)
- JRC:14579 Thymic carcinoma with basaloid features
- JRC:14602 Thymic carcinoma with clear cell changes
- Foundation for Thymic Cancer Research -Fostering Awareness and Research, Dedicated to Helping Patients with Thymic Cancers
- Thymic carcinoma entry in the public domain NCI Dictionary of Cancer Terms
|This oncology article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|