From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thyrsis or Tirsi may refer to:
- Thyrsis (poem) (1865), a poem by Matthew Arnold
- Thyrsis, the title of the first idyll by Theocritus
- Thyrsis, a character in the opera La Dafne by Marco da Gagliano
- Tirsi, one of the characters in Clori, Tirsi e Fileno, a comic cantata by George Frideric Handel
- Thyrsis, a character in Edna St. Vincent Millay's 1920 play, "Aria da Capo"
- Thyrsis's Cave, a natural cavern located in the Manifold Valley in Staffordshire, England
- Cupidesthes thyrsis, a butterfly in the Lycaenidae family
- Gangara thyrsis, commonly known as the Giant Redeye, a butterfly belonging to the family Hesperiidae
- Chilo thyrsis, a moth in the Crambidae family
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thyrsis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.