From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thyssen may refer to:
- Marianne Thyssen (born 1956), Belgian politician and EU Commissioner
- Ole Thyssen (born 1944), Danish philosopher and sociologist
- Thyssen family, which has many notable members including:
- Thyssen AG, steel company founded by August Thyssen, with successors and subsidiaries including:
- Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum
- "thyssen" (also spelt "thysen") is a non-standard British term for "yourself" predominately used in Yorkshire dialect.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thyssen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.