From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ti in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ti may refer to: T.I. the rapper or,
- Ti or Tī is a generic name in Polynesian languages for plants of the genus
- Cordyline fruticosa, Tī, Tī pore (Māori), Kī (Hawaiian), a widely cultivated plant throughout Polynesia
- Cordyline australis (Tī kōuka or Cabbage tree, New Zealand)
- Cordyline banksii (Tī ngahere or Forest cabbage tree, New Zealand)
- Cordyline indivisa (Tī toī, tōī or Mountain cabbage tree, New Zealand)
- Cordyline obtecta (Tī, Norfolk Island cabbage tree, Three Kings cabbage tree, Norfolk Island and New Zealand)
- Cordyline pumilio (Tī rauriki, Tī koraha or Dwarf cabbage tree, New Zealand)
- Ti, the scientific notation for Titanium
- Truncated icosahedron
- Ti, a high-status official during the Fifth Dynasty of Egypt
- Ti/si, the seventh syllable in solfège technique
- Texas Instruments, an American computer technology company
- Clifford Harris, better known by stage name T.I., American recording artist and actor
- Treasure Island Hotel and Casino
- Ti, a Spanish pronoun
- Ti (prefix symbol), the prefix symbol of the binary unit prefix tebi
- Tiberius, the Roman given name (although not usually the emperor)
- All pages beginning with "Ti"
- All pages with titles containing "Ti"
- TI (disambiguation)
- Tie (disambiguation)
- Ty (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ti.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.