|Town and Municipality|
Chapel-shrine in Tišina
|• Mayor||Franc Horvat (SLS)|
|• Total||38.8 km2 (15.0 sq mi)|
|• Density||110/km2 (280/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+01)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+02)|
Tišina (pronounced [ˈtiːʃina]; Hungarian: Csendlak) is a town in the Prekmurje region of northeastern Slovenia. The parish church in the settlement is dedicated to the Nativity of Mary and belongs to the Roman Catholic Diocese of Murska Sobota. It dates to the 12th century with extensive 16th-century rebuilding.
- Statistical Office of the Republic of Slovenia, census of 2002
- Radkersburg und Luttenberg (map, 1:75,000). 1894. Vienna: K.u.k. Militärgeographisches Institut.
- Slovenian Ministry of Culture register of national heritage reference number 3448
- Tišina. A map and basic data. Geopedia.si. Accessed 1 March 2012.
- Media related to Tišina at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about the Municipality of Tišina in Slovenia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|