||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Bajpai at the promotion of 1920: The Evil Returns in 2012
23 May 1989 
Tia Bajpai (born Twinkle Bajpai) is an Indian singer, television and film actress. She made her film debut in 2011 with Vikram Bhatt's film Haunted - 3D, and appeared in 1920: Evil Returns and Baankey Ki Crazy Baraat. She also participated in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2005.
Bajpai started her career by appearing in a few television serials and shows. She made her film and singing debut from Vikram Bhatt's horror thriller Haunted 3D in 2011, co-starring Mimoh Chakraborty, where she portrayed the character of Meera Sabharwal who is tortured by her piano teacher (played by Arif Zakaria). The film went to become a 'Superhit' at the box office. Taran Adarsh of Bollywood Hungama rated 3.5/5 to the film. She then appeared in Maqbool Khan's drama-thriller film Lanka alongside Manoj Bajpayee and Arjan Bajwa, where she portrayed the character of Anju. The film garnered mixed reviews from critics, and had a poor box office collection.
In 2012, Bajpai appeared in Vikram Bhatt's next horror thriller 1920: The Evil Returns, sequel to 2008 film 1920, alongside Aftab Shivdasani, She portrayed the role of Smriti, a girl who is possessed by an evil spirit. The film garnered average reviews from critics, but turned out to be commercially successful. In 2014, Bajpai appeared in two films Anand Kumar's Desi Kattey, alongside Sunil Shetty and Jay Bhanushali, and Identity Card. She recently appeared in Aijaaz Khan's comedy film Baankey Ki Crazy Baraat in 2015, alongside Rajpal Yadav. The film was a critical and commercial failure.
|2006–08||Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyann||Laxmi Garodia|
|2005–06||Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2005||Contestant|
|2008||Lux Kaun Jeetega Bollywood Ka Ticket||Contestant|
|2009||Ssshhhh...Phir Koi Hai||Qayamat, Tum Meri Ho, Parchaee|
|2009||Tum Meri Ho||Kiran|
|2011||Anhoniyon Ka Andhera||Herself||Special Appearance in a promotion of Haunted 3D|
|2011||Haunted 3D||Meera Sabharwal||Vikram Bhatt||Debut film
Also playback singer in song "Sau Baras"
|2011||Lanka||Dr. Anju A. Khanna||Maqbool Khan||Also playback singer in song "Sheet Lehar (Version 2)"|
|2012||1920: Evil Returns||Smriti/ Sangeeta||Bhushan Patel|
|2014||Desi Kattey||Guddi||Anand Kumar|
|2014||Identity Card||Asin Bhasin||Unknown|
|2015||Baankey Ki Crazy Baraat||Anjali||Aijaz Khan|
- The name is Tia Bajpai not Twinkle – The Times of India. Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com (7 May 2011). Retrieved on 2016-02-14.
- "Tia Bajpai's Biography". koimoi.com. Retrieved 4 March 2016.
- Menon, Neelima. (18 December 2013) Tia Bajpai's Bollywood Journey Begins. The New Indian Express. Retrieved on 2016-02-14.
- Tia Bajpai talks about her fitness mantras – Times of India. Timesofindia.indiatimes.com (18 February 2013). Retrieved on 2016-02-14.
- Tia Bajpai tries comedy with 'Bankey Ki Crazy Baarat' – Times of India. Timesofindia.indiatimes.com (1 October 2014). Retrieved on 2016-02-14.
- Aftab Shivdasani signs his first horror movie. Mid-day.com (22 August 2011). Retrieved on 2016-02-14.
- Adarsh, Taran. "Haunted - 3D: Movie Review". Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 5 May 2011.
- "Jab Tak Hai Jaan and Son of Sardar Score at the Box Office". boxofficeindia. Retrieved 17 November 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tia Bajpai.|