|Full name||Tiago Coelho Branco Calvano|
|Date of birth||19 May 1981|
|Place of birth||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Playing position||Centre Back|
|Harrisburg City Islanders|
|2004–2005||FC Barcelona B||27||(1)|
|2010–2011||Fortuna Düsseldorf II||1||(0)|
|2014–2016||Minnesota United FC||71||(2)|
|2017–||Harrisburg City Islanders||3||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of April 18, 2017.
In May 2011, it was announced that he signed a two-year contract with Newcastle Jets FC, joining them for the 2011–12 and 2012–13 Hyundai A-League seasons. Calvano impressed during his first season with the Jets. Despite giving away three penalties he was very solid in the back which persuaded incoming coach Gary Van Egmond to keep him in the starting eleven. He scored his first goal for Newcastle in a round five match against Perth Glory in the 2012-13 A-League season. Tiago was released by the Newcastle Jets on 17 January 2013, due to lack of game time and a rumoured falling out of favour with head coach Van Egmond.
On 17 January 2013, Tiago signed with Sydney FC as an injury replacement for Pascal Bosschaart. Coming straight into the starting eleven after signing for Sydney, he made his debut in Sydney's 7–1 demolition of Wellington Phoenix at Allianz Stadium. Sydney made his position permanent, signing a one-year deal with the club for the 2013–14 A-League season.
Towards the end of his contract, Tiago and Sydney FC agreed to a mutual termination of his contract to allow him to take up an offer of a contract in the United States for NASL side Minnesota United FC.
Harrisburg City Islanders
- "Futpedia: Tiago Coelho (Tiago Coelho Branco Calvano)" (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. Retrieved 18 March 2010.
- "Another Piece in the Jets Puzzle Falls into Place". Newcastle Jets FC. 11 May 2011. Retrieved 9 August 2011.
- Hassett, Sebastian (18 January 2013). "Depleted Sky Blues look to Brazilian for inspiration". Newcastle Herald. Retrieved 14 May 2013.
- "Jets release Tiago Calvano". Footballaustralia.com.au. 17 January 2013. Retrieved 14 May 2013.
- "Sydney FC And Tiago Calvano Reach Mutual Agreement". Football Federation Australia. 29 January 2014.
- "Islanders Round Out Roster for 2017". City Islanders. 23 March 2017. Retrieved 24 March 2017.