Tianchi (天池) may refer to several locations in China:
Heaven Lake primarily refers to the crater lake of Mount Baekdu, on the Sino–North Korean border
Heaven Lake is the translation of a Chinese, Mongolian, Manju, Korean, etc. name of a lake; here "Heaven" may refer to Tian or Tengri here:
- Tianchi, Mianchi County, in Mianchi County, Henan
- Tianchi, Arxan, in Arxan City, Inner Mongolia
- Tianchi, Huaying, in Huaying City, Sichuan
- Tianchi, Lezhi County, in Lezhi County, Sichuan
- Tianchi, Xuyong County, in Xuyong County, Sichuan
- Tianchi Lake, Phoenix Mountains, Wudong Village, Guangdong Province
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.