|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
In March 2017, various Chinese media have reported that a deputy head of the county's Transportation Management Office (运管所), identified as Zhang Ming (张明), was involved in an affair with a married woman,a and used 50 people to force the mistress's husband to divorce her. Zhang is reportedly under investigation.
In response, Zhang said he was framed, and the allegations were untrue.
- a.^ The married woman's identity has been released, in various forms, by various news outlets. Beijing Times and Taiwanese news site ETToday identified her as Shi Xiaoli (石小丽), while China Youth Daily identified her as merely Xiaoli (小丽)
- Wang, Zirue; Wang, Xiaomei (23 March 2017). "山西官員動用50多人威逼情婦之夫離婚 已被調查 (Shanxi official used 50 some odd people to force his mistress's husband to divorce her, and is now under investigation)". China Youth Daily (via Sina.com.cn) (in Simplified Chinese). Retrieved 23 March 2017.
- "高官嘿咻人妻還產女 撂50人威脅小三夫離婚 (High-ranking official had sex with a married woman and fathered her baby, used 50 people to force the mistress's husband to divorce her)". ETToday.net (in Traditional Chinese). 23 March 2017. Retrieved 23 March 2017.
- "山西官員回應威逼情婦之夫離婚:不屬實 被訛陷 (Shanxi official responds to allegations he forced husband of his mistress to file for divorce: not true, I've been framed)". China Youth Daily (via Sina.com) (in Simplified Chinese). 23 March 2017. Retrieved 23 March 2017.
- "官员遭实名举报包养情妇生女 (Official accused of fathering mistress's daughter)". Beijing Times (in Simplified Chinese). 22 March 2017. Retrieved 23 March 2017.
- Official website (in simplified Chinese)
|This Shanxi location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|