From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tianzhu may refer to:
Locations in China
- Mount Tianzhu (天柱山), in Anhui
- Tianzhu County, Guizhou (天柱县), in Qiandongnan Miao and Dong Autonomous Prefecture, Guizhou
- Tenzhu Tibetan Autonomous County (天祝藏族自治县), or Tianzhu, of Wuwei, Gansu
- Tianzhu, Beijing (天竺地区), area of Shunyi District, Beijing
- Tianzhu (天主), the name of God, employed by Catholic Chinese
- Tianzhu (天竺) Chinese name for ancient India subcontinent.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.