Jump to navigation Jump to search
A tiara is a form of crown.
Tiara may also refer to:
- TIARA (database), genomics database
- HMS Tiara (P351), British submarine
- Proton Tiara, Malaysian car
- T-ara, South Korean girl group
- Tiara Air, Aruba-based airline
- Tiara Records, US-based record label
- Tiara Yachts, US-based boat manufacturer
- Continental Tiara series of aircraft engines
- A name used in some markets for the Toyota Corona's T20 and T30 series sedan models
- A song from the 1999 album Rockology
- Tiara, the name of the tiara from the video game Super Mario Odyssey
People with the name Tiara include:
- Tiara Jacquelina (born 1967), Malaysian actress
- Tiara Malcom (born 1983), American college basketball coach
- Tiara Rosalia Nuraidah (born 1993), Indonesian badminton player
- Tiara Andini Prastika (born 1996), Indonesian cyclist
- Tiara Purifoy, participant in American Idol (season 3)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tiara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.