Tiberiu-Marian Georgescu (born 8 February 1991) is an International Chess Grandmaster. He achieved the Grandmaster title at 24 years old and currently his FIDE Rating is 2508. Tiberiu is playing for Vados Arad Chess Club and he is a member of Romanian National Team. Besides chess, Tiberiu is active in IT field. He has a PhD in Economic Informatics and is one of the founders of Chess Coders company.
Tiberiu Georgescu has won numerous national and international tournaments. His most important achievements are:
- Silver medal at the 2019 Romanian National Championships 
- Bronze Medal at the 2016 Romanian National Championship 
- "Romanian National Championship 2019".
- Iluţ, Vasile (2018-05-25). "Băimăreanul Tiberiu Georgescu este noul campion al României - Graiul Maramuresului". Graiul Maramuresului (in Romanian). Retrieved 2018-09-22.
- "SAH: Baimareanul Tiberiu Georgescu este noul campion al Romaniei". ZiareLive.ro (in Romanian). Retrieved 2018-09-22.
- "Romanian National Championships: 2012-2018".