From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tibet is a landlocked region in Asia.
- The Tibetan Plateau, a geographical region in Asia
- The Tibet Autonomous Region of the People's Republic of China
- Tibetan autonomous areas in the People's Republic of China
- The Central Tibetan Administration, commonly known as the Tibetan Government in Exile
- Historical periods or states:
- Tibet Area as an administrative division between 1928 and 1959
- Tibet (1912–51), the independent entity between 1912 and 1951
- Tibet under Qing rule
- Tibet under the Ganden Phodrang government or regime established by the 5th Dalai Lama
- Phagmodrupa, Rinpungpa and Tsangpa Dynasties
- Tibet under Yuan rule
- The Tibetan Empire from the 7th to 9th centuries
- Pre-Imperial Tibet, the Yarlung Dynasty before the rise of the Tibetan Empire
- Neolithic Tibet
Tibet as a person's name:
- Tibet (comics), pseudonym of Gilbert Gascard (1931 – 2010), a Franco-Belgian comic creator
- David Tibet (born 1960), British poet and musician
- Kartal Tibet (born 1938), Turkish actor and film director
- Tibet: The Roleplaying Game, a historical fantasy role-playing game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tibet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.