From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Residential area Brittgården, designed by architect Ralph Erskine.
|County||Västra Götaland County|
|• Total||7.37 km2 (2.85 sq mi)|
|Population (31 December 2010)|
|• Density||1,088/km2 (2,820/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
The following sports clubs are located in Tibro:
- Tibro AIK FK
- Tibro IBK
Tibro is also the birthplace of:
- Robin Söderling, professional tennis player.
- Anton Stralman, professional NHL hockey player on the Tampa Bay Lightning.
- Viktoria Helgesson, a professional figure skater.
- Joshi Helgesson, a professional figure skater.
- Anders Eriksson seven-time world enduro champion.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tibro.|
- "Tätorternas landareal, folkmängd och invånare per km2 2005 och 2010" (in Swedish). Statistics Sweden. 14 December 2011. Archived from the original on 10 January 2012. Retrieved 10 January 2012.
- "Tibro" (in Swedish). Västsvenska turistrådet. Retrieved 20 December 2011.
|This article about a location in Västra Götaland County, Sweden is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|