From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tic or TIC in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tic is a sudden, repetitive, nonrhythmic movement or sound.
Tic or TIC may also refer to:
Businesses and organizations
- Technology Innovation Centre, at Birmingham City University
- Telecommunication Infrastructure Company of I.R.Iran
- Tyne Improvement Commission of Tyne and Wear, England
- Tic Forrester (1896–1970), a U.S. Representative from Georgia
- Tic Price (b. 1955), a college basketball coach
Science and technology
- Thermal imaging camera
- Titanium carbide, chemical symbol TiC
- Total inorganic carbon, a measure in oceanography
- Total ion current, a type of mass chromatogram
- Trusted Internet Connection, as defined by the US Office of Management and Budget
- Tenancy in common, in property law, a form of concurrent estate
- Tongue-in-cheek, a figure of speech that is humorous or not seriously intended
- Tourist Information Centre
- Treasury International Capital, a set of US Treasury reports
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.