|Look up tick tock, ticktock, tick-tock, or tic tac in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tick tock (var. tik tok, tic toc) is the general English language onomatopoeia for the sound made by an analog clock's escapement. Sometimes, tic tac (which is a Latinized form of foreign languages) can also be used to illustrate the same sound.
Tick tock, ticktock, tik tok, or tic toc may also refer to:
- "Tic Toc" (song), a 1994 song by Lords of the Underground
- "Tic Toc" (LeAnn Rimes song), a 2002 song
- "Tick Tock" (Lemar song), a 2007 single by Lemar
- "Tick-Tock" (Mariya Yaremchuk song), a 2014 song
- "Tik Tok", a 2009 single by Kesha
- Tick Tock (band), a music group from Puerto Rico
- "Tic Toc", a single released by Baby Cham
- "Tic-Toc", a single by Belanova on the album Sueño Electro II
- Tick-Tock, a fictional mutant from the Marvel Comics universe
- Tik-Tok (Oz), a character from the Land of Oz books
- Tik-Tok, the main character of John Sladek's Tik-Tok (novel), named after the Oz character
- Ticktock (novel), a 1996 Dean Koontz novel
- Tick Tock, a dance from the musical Company
- Intel Tick-Tock, a microprocessor development model
- Tic Tocs, an Australian clock-shaped iced vanilla biscuits, with clock faces embossed on the underside, made by Arnott's Biscuits.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tick tock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.