(Redirected from Tickets)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Ticket, Tickets, ticket, tickets, or tix in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ticket or tickets may refer to:
Slips of paper
- Airline ticket, a document created by an airline or a travel agent to confirm that an individual has purchased a seat on an airplane
- Electronic ticket, an electronic form of an transport ticket, entrance ticket etc.
- Lottery ticket
- Parking ticket, a ticket confirming that the parking fee was paid (and the time of the parking start)
- Ticket (admission) (entrance ticket), a card or slip of paper used to gain admission to a location or event
- Ticket (toll collection), a slip of paper used to indicate where vehicles entered a toll road to charge based on an established rate when they exit
- Traffic ticket, a notice issued by a law enforcement official accusing violation of traffic laws
- Train ticket, a document issued by a railway operator that enables the bearer to travel by train
- KTCK, AM 1310 & FM 104.1, a radio station in Dallas, Texas, USA, known as "The Ticket"
- Ticket (election), a single election choice which fills more than one political office or seat
- Ticket (film), a film produced by Im Kwon Taek in 1985
- Ticket (IT security), a number generated by a network server as a means of authentication
- Ticket, a file in an issue tracking system documenting a reported problem and the steps taken to resolve it
- Ticket cases, a series of cases in contract law
- Tickets (film), a 2005 film
- "Tickets" (song), a song by Maroon 5 from their album Overexposed
- Tickets, a former online currency in the massively multiplayer online game Roblox
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tickets.|
- All pages beginning with Ticket
- All pages with a title containing Ticket
- Tick (disambiguation)
- Stub (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ticket.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.