Tiddy Widdy Beach, South Australia
|Tiddy Widdy Beach|
|Population||193 (2011 census)|
|Time zone||ACST (UTC+9:30)|
|• Summer (DST)||ACST (UTC+10:30)|
|LGA(s)||Yorke Peninsula Council |
Tiddy Widdy Beach is a locality in the Australian state of South Australia located on the east coast of Yorke Peninsula immediately adjoining Gulf St Vincent about 84 kilometres (52 miles) northwest of the Adelaide city centre and about 5 kilometres (3.1 miles) northeast of the centre of Ardrossan.
As of 2014, the land use within the locality consists of the following two zones that are parallel to the coastline - a strip of land zoned as “coastal open space” which is reserved both for community use and as a buffer against sea level rise, and a strip of land zoned as “settlement” which consists of an area of low density residential and associated buildings.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Tiddy Widdy Beach". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 25 February 2016.
- "Search result for "Tiddy Widdy Beach (Locality Bounded)" (Record no SA0066424)". Property Location Browser. Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure. Retrieved 25 February 2016.
- "Tiddy Widdy Beach, South Australia (Postcode)". postcodes-australia.com. Retrieved 25 February 2016.
- Narungga (Map). Electoral District Boundaries Commission. 2016. Retrieved 1 March 2018.
- "Federal electoral division of Grey" (PDF). Australian Electoral Commission. Retrieved 24 July 2015.
- "Monthly climate statistics: Summary statistics PRICE". Commonwealth of Australia , Bureau of Meteorology. Retrieved 25 February 2016.
- "Development Plan - Yorke Peninsula Council" (PDF). Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure. pp. 120, 133, 178–181 & 334–335. Archived from the original (PDF) on 4 June 2015. Retrieved 24 July 2015.
- Kentish, P. M. (27 May 1999), "GEOGRAPHICAL NAMES ACT 1991, Notice to Assign Boundaries and Names to Places", The South Australian Government Gazette: 2696, retrieved 5 December 2015[permanent dead link]
|This South Australia geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|