From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tide in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tide is the rise and fall of a sea level caused by the Moon's gravity and other factors.
Tide may also refer to:
- The Tide (Nigeria), a newspaper
- Tide (album), a 1970 album by Antonio Carlos Jobim
- Tides (Arovane album), a 2000 album by Arovane
- Tides (Phaeleh album), 2013
- "Tides", a song by Hawkwind from their 1988 album The Xenon Codex
- Alabama Crimson Tide, an American collegiate sports program
- Norfolk Tides, a minor league baseball team
- Tide (transportation company), a public transportation company in Norway
- Tide Light Rail, a light rail system in Norfolk, Virginia, US
- Tide, Oregon, an unincorporated US community
- Tides Center, a non-profit organization in San Francisco, CA
- DARPA TIDES program, launched to stimulate research on multilingual information extraction technology
- Terrorist Identities Datamart Environment, a terrorist-screening database
- Tide (brand), a laundry detergent made by Procter & Gamble
- Tide (time), an archaic term for time, period or season, surviving in compounds such as Yuletide
- Tide (Pillow Pal), a Pillow Pal whale made by Ty, Inc.
- The Institute for Diversity and Ethics in Sport
- "Ebb Tide" (song), a song written in 1953 by lyricist Carl Sigman and composer Robert Maxwell
- The Tide (disambiguation)
- Tidal (disambiguation)
- High tide (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tide.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.