From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tie-up)
- "Affiliate" redirects here.
|Look up affiliation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Affiliation or affiliated may refer to
- Affiliate (commerce), a legal form of entity relationship used in Business Law
- Affiliation (family law), a legal form of family relationship
- Affiliate marketing
- Affiliation platform or affiliate network, a website connecting advertisers and affiliates
- Affiliated trade union, in British politics, a trade union that has an affiliation to the British Labour Party
- Network affiliate, a relationship between broadcasting companies
- Need for affiliation, a person's need to feel a sense of involvement and "belonging" within a social group
- Political party affiliation
- Religious affiliation
- Social affiliation (tend and befriend)
- Affiliated trade union
- Affiliated school
- Affiliated operator, in math
- Affiliated institution
- AffiliationQuebec a registered political party in Quebec
- Affiliating university
- Affiliated (album), 2006 rap album by MC Eiht
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Affiliation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.