Tiel railway station
Tiel is a railway station located in Tiel, Netherlands. The station opened on 1 November 1882 and is on the Elst–Dordrecht railway. The train services are operated by Nederlandse Spoorwegen and Arriva.
The following services call at Tiel:
- 2x per hour local services (sprinter) Utrecht - Geldermalsen - Tiel
- 1x per hour local service (stoptrein) Tiel - Elst - Arnhem, 2 hourly during peak hours
Arriva runs all services, except the 244 and 248. Volunteers run the 244 and 248 services.
- 42 Tiel - Beneden-Leeuwen - Druten
- 43 Tiel - Wadenoijen - Geldermalsen
- 44 Tiel - Maurik - Kesteren - Rhenen
- 244 Tiel - Zoelen
- 45 Tiel - Echteld - Ochten - Kesteren - Rhenen - Wageningen
- 46 Tiel - Buren - Culemborg - Everdingen - Vianen - Nieuwegein
- 248 Tiel - Ophemert - Varik - Opijnen - Waardenburg
Media related to Train station Tiel at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about a Dutch railway station is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|