|Industry||Conglomerate and Multi-level marketing|
|Subsidiaries||Tianjin Tianshi Biological Development Co., Ltd. Tiens Yihai Co. Ltd.|
Tiens Group (//, from Chinese: 天狮; pinyin: Tiānshī; literally: 'heavenly lion') is a Chinese multinational conglomerate and MLM company headquartered in Tianjin, China. Tiens group has presence in fields like biotechnology, education, retail, tourism, finance and e-business.
Tiens Group was founded in 1995 by Li Jinyuan. Tiens entered the international market in 1997. The company's initial product offerings included traditional Chinese medicinal products, calcium tablets, and instant coffee. In 2008, they reported having 12 million MLM distributors worldwide, including more than 40,000 in Germany, and 40 million customers, mostly in Russia, with approximately 60,000 in Germany. In 2014 they reported having 200,000 distributors in Uganda.
In May 2015, the company sent 6,400 employees on a four-day tour of France. While in Nice, they set a Guinness World Record for the longest "human made phrase". Tiens has received the peace flag member award from U.N.O and is W.H.O certified Company. Morever Tiens is also listed in Forbes Magazine and Fortune 500.
- "China's Tiens Group to enter Indian e-commerce market". Economic Times. Retrieved 22 May 2016.
- "Li Jinyuan: "The World Focus On China Now. TIENS Is In!". Business World. Retrieved 19 April 2018.
- "Tiens in Deutschland" (in German). Tiens. Archived from the original on 21 October 2008. Retrieved 11 May 2015.
- "Unternehmensübersicht" (in German). Tiens. 28 April 2008. Archived from the original on 5 May 2008. Retrieved 11 May 2015.
- "Goldjunge aus Tianjin" – Die Zeit, Nr. 37, 4 September 2008
- Wan, James (19 June 2014). "The Chinese multinational making millions out of vulnerable Ugandans". The Guardian. Retrieved 23 November 2018.
- "Chinese firm sends 6,400 employees on French holiday". BBC News. 9 May 2015. Retrieved 10 May 2015.