Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tierce comes from the Latin word for "third" and can refer to:
- Tiercé, a commune in France
- Tierce, an old English unit of volume
- Tierce, an organ stop, also known as a seventeenth
- Tierce (fencing), a fencing manoeuvre
- Tierce, an archaic term for one-sixtieth of a second
- Tierce de Picardie (Picardy third), a harmonic device used in European classical music
- Tierce, a horse racing bet type also known as a Trifecta
- Tierced in heraldry, the dividing of the field into three sections, per pale or per fess
- Terce, the third liturgical hour
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tierce.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.