From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tierra in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Earth in the Spanish and Asturian language
Computing and games
- Tierra (computer simulation), a computer simulation of life by the ecologist Thomas S. Ray
- Tierra Entertainment, now known as AGD Interactive, a non-profit game company specializing in remakes of classic adventure games by Sierra Entertainment
- Tierra (film), a 1996 movie by the Spanish filmmaker Julio Medem
- Tierra (group), a Latin R&B band from the 1970s and 1980s
- Tierra, album by Tierra 1973
- Tierra (L'Arc-en-Ciel album), a 1994 album by the Japanese rock band L'Arc-en-Ciel
- Tiara, a type of crown or headpiece
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tierra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.