Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tifa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tifa or Tiffa may refer to:
- The Institute For Aliveness (TIFA) is an 18-month intensive program led by Dr. Andréa Paige "to create the doctors of the future."
- Mladen Vojičić Tifa, Bosnian singer, lead vocalist of Bijelo Dugme from 1984 to 1986
- Tifa Lockhart, main character from Final Fantasy VII
- Trade and Investment Framework Agreement
- Trucks Involved in Fatal Accidents, database used by University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute for Work-related road safety in the United States
- Tiffa Adill, a character in After War Gundam X
- Tiffania Westwood, a character in The Familiar of Zero light novel and anime series
- Tifa, the name of a number of places in Jaraguá do Sul, Brazil
- Tifa, a musical instrument in Papua New Guinea
- List of Wikipedia articles beginning with "Tifa"
- Tiffany (given name)
- Tyfa, a type of foundry in former Czechoslovakia
- Typha, genus of cattail plants
- Tipha (disambiguation)
- Teefa in Trouble, film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tifa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.