From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Tiffany or Tiphaine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tiffany may refer to:
- Tiffany Cole (born 1981), American convicted of kidnapping and first degree murder
- Tiffany Darwish (born 1971), American pop artist who sang the hit "I Think We're Alone Now"
- Tiffany (album), the eponymous debut album of Tiffany Darwish, released on 15 September 1987
- Tiffany Espensen (born 1999), Chinese-born American television and film actress
- Tiffany Hwang (born 1989), an American singer and actress based in South Korea who is a member of the girl group Girls' Generation
- Tiffany Yong (born 1988), Singaporean actress and blogger
- Charles Comfort Tiffany (1829–1907), American Episcopal clergyman
- Charles Lewis Tiffany (1812–1902), a founder of Tiffany & Co., jewelers
- Louis Comfort Tiffany (1848–1933), Charles Lewis's son, stained glass and jewelry artist, later associated with Tiffany & Co.
- Tiffany & Co., a jewelry firm founded by Charles Lewis Tiffany
- Tiffany jewelry, a style of jewelry created by Louis Comfort Tiffany at Tiffany & Co.
- Tiffany Glass and Decorating Company or Tiffany Studios (of Louis Comfort Tiffany)
- Tiffany Pictures, a movie studio
- Tiffany, a brand of neoclassic automobile
- Tiffany, Colorado, an unincorporated community
- Tiffany, Wisconsin, a town
- Tiffany, Rock County, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- Tiffany or Tiffanie, a breed of domestic cat also known as the Asian Semi-longhair
- Chantilly-Tiffany, a breed of domestic cat also known as the Foreign Longhair
- Tiffany (Child's Play), a murderous doll in the Child's Play series of horror films
- Tiffany (comics), a fictional character in Todd McFarlane's Spawn comic book series
- Tiffany (wrestler), the stage name of Taryn Terrell
- Tiffany Cross Medal of Honor, World War I era US Navy and US Marine Corps Medal of Honor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tiffany.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.