|Born||January 31, 1980 (age 37)
|Notable work||Peaches in Ken Park|
Tiffany Limos (born January 31, 1980) is an American actress best known for her role as Peaches in the 2002 film Ken Park. Limos made her acting debut in 2002 with the film Teenage Caveman. By 2003, Limos had also written three scripts. In 2007, Limos was honored at the Cinemanila Film Festival by then-President of The Philippines, Gloria Arroyo. Limos also tributed the Cannes Directors' Fortnight at the Cinemanila Film Festival, she honored Olivier Pere the President of the Cannes Directors' Fortnight. Limos and film critic Elvis Mitchell interview Limos in the documentary New York Conversations in 2010.
At 16, Limos began modeling for the Ford agency and appeared in teen magazines like Sassy and YM. She subsequently quit modeling and worked as a hostess at the Coffee Shop in Manhattan's Union Square. She worked at Visionaire and "V" magazine as a creative consultant in 1999. That same year Limos wrote a script for Larry Clark called American Girl From Texas that Clark has often cited as his dream project.
In 2012, Limos appeared in Raya Martin's film The Great Cinema Party which was a part of that year's Jeonju Digital Project. Larry Clark Alumna, actress and filmmaker, Limos In 2013 directed Academy Award Winning Director Michel Gondry for Nowness.com  Limos collaborated with Michel Gondry for a decade and helped him on such projects as The Block Party, The Science of Sleep, and produced a video for Kanye West called Heard'em Say. Limos apprentice and worked for Larry Clark, Quentin Tarantino, Michel Gondry, Woody Allen, and Spike Lee.
- George Gurley. "A Naked Star is Born". Observer.
- "Tiffany Limos". Lab Productions. October 4, 2002. Archived from the original on May 17, 2006. Retrieved October 21, 2015.
- "Fil-Am actress confirms Tarantino's love for the barong". Philippine Daily Inquirer. December 22, 2007. Retrieved October 21, 2015.
- "Beautiful People 2003: Tiffany Limos". Paper Magazine. April 1, 2013. Retrieved October 21, 2015.
- Lazarte, Kalvin. "A Cinephile's Labyrinth".
- Loaëc, Gildas "A Cinephile's Labyrinth with Michel Gondry by Tiffany Limos".
- Smith, Damon The Kids Are Not Alright. http://brightlightsfilm.com/61/61larryclarkiv.php#.Up7FknZDHsI
- "Review: 'Jeonju Digital Project 2012'". Variety. July 12, 2012. Retrieved October 22, 2015.
- Bourgeois, Anne. Michel Gondry: A Cinephile's Labyrinth. http://www.nowness.com/day/2013/3/5/2863/michel-gondry-a-cinephiles-labyrinth
- "The Thorn in the Heart". San Francisco Film Society. Retrieved October 22, 2015.
- "Latin L.A. story 'Sueno' lands at El Camino". The Hollywood Reporter.
- "Ken Park". Variety.
- "Freestyling with Larry Clark". San Diego Union-Tribune.