Sandra Lee Schwab
April 6, 1966
|Other names||Tiffani Million, Tiffany Melon, Tiffany Millons, Tyffany Million, Tifanny Million, Sandra Margot, Tiffany Mellon, Tiffany Melons, Tiffany Millon, Tiffany Millions, Sandra Margot Giani, Sandra Scott|
|Height||5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||127 lb (58 kg)|
Tiffany Million (born Sandra Lee Schwab on April 6, 1966), also known as Tyffany Million, is a former professional wrestler and American pornographic performer who appeared in both heterosexual and lesbian videos. She retired from the adult industry in 1994.
As Sandra Scott, she was the subject of the 2007 reality show Wife, Mom, Bounty Hunter, which aired on WE: Women's Entertainment for one season. She also appeared as herself in the 2012 documentary film After Porn Ends.
In the late 1980s she became a member of the Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling (G.L.O.W.) organization and adopted the wrestling name of "Tiffany Mellon". She and Roxy Astor were a tag team known as the "Park Avenue Knockouts".[dead link] She left G.L.O.W. in 1989, claiming that G.L.O.W.'s management harassed her and a fellow wrestler because they were suspected of being lesbians.
In 1992 she entered the porn industry, making her first appearance in the video Twister. By 1994 she had appeared in about 100 X-rated films (including one called B.L.O.W. (Beautiful Ladies of Wrestling)). She also started a production company, Immaculate Video Conceptions, and directed several movies, including XXX Files: Lust in Space and I Touch Myself. In 1994, she was one of the first adult film stars profiled in her own issue of the Carnal Comics line of autobiographical comic books. She does acknowledge that she was involved with women in her personal life and, for a time in the mid-'90s, she had a relationship with porn actress and fellow Carnal Comics star Jill Kelly.
After getting an inheritance, she quit the adult business.
Today, she goes by the name Sandra Margot-Escott or Sandra Scott and is a bounty hunter and private investigator for Skye-Lane Investigations. According to her website, she refuses to answer questions about her former career.
She now is launching a career as radio political talk show host under the name Margot Monday.
- 1994 AVN Award - Best Group Scene, Film (New Wave Hookers 3)
- 1994 XRCO Award - Best Actress, Single Performance (Sex)
- 1995 AVN Award - Best Supporting Actress—Film (Sex)
- Bill Winter (2008). "Tyffany Million - Friend of Liberty". Advocates for Self-Government. Archived from the original on 2008-03-15. Retrieved 2008-06-16. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Tiffany Million at the Internet Adult Film Database
- "After Porn Ends documentary". Pinterest. Retrieved 21 September 2014.
- Life after G.L.O.W.[dead link]
- Thomas J Stanton (2006-04-27). "Ex-Starlet Tyffany Million Becomes Bounty Hunter". AVN. Retrieved March 4, 2014.
- Brenda Loew, Exclusive EIDOS Interview with Porn Star Tyffany Million.
- Sandra Scott WIFE MOM BOUNTY HUNTER
- "Sandrascott MySpace page". Retrieved 21 September 2014.
- "Past AVN Award Winners". Retrieved March 4, 2014.
- "XRCO past winners". Retrieved March 4, 2014.