This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Birth name||Tiffany Page|
|Born||16 April 1986|
|Genres||Pop rock, soft rock|
Tiffany Page (born 16 April 1986) is an English singer-songwriter based in London, and currently signed to no record company. Her debut single "Walk Away Slow" was released on 15 March 2010. Her second single, "On Your Head", started to receive airplay on radio stations across the UK.
In 2010 she toured with Hole as their supporting artist.
In 2015, a new single, "Suburbia" was released.
Page was born in England 1986, spent some of her childhood in Zimbabwe before returning to England to live in London in the 1990s. She performed in the London club scene before being signed to Mercury Records in early 2009. She spent early 2010 supporting the Noisettes in London, Brighton, Manchester, Newcastle, Liverpool and Bristol. She posted a cover of Rihanna's song, "Rude Boy" on YouTube.
Page's music is influenced and inspired by grunge and rock artists such as Nirvana, Hole, Babes in Toyland, L7 and Queens of The Stone Age. Previously managed by Sports Entertainment Group, she moved to Crown Talent with Marc Marot in January 2012.
||This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Page released two singles, the first being "Walk Away Slow", followed by "On Your Head" on 24 May 2010, included on her début album Walk Away Slow, which was due for release on 20 September 2010 and created in a promotional format but never actually released. Her songs have been played on national television on shows such as Live from Studio Five and GMTV.
The track listing for the original album (2010) was;
- Walk Away Slow
- Hope He Doesn't Know About You
- On Your Head
- You Won't
- Out Of My Mind
- Heaven Ain't Easy
- 7 Years Too Late
- Break The Chain
- Playing With Fire
- I Am The Blaze
These five tunes originated around the same time but did not feature on the album;
- Better Late Than Never
- Something About Him
- Too Drunk
- What They Teach You
These were due to feature on the second album (2012)
- 9 Bar
Tiffany has also covered three other artists songs, Rude Boy (Rihanna), Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (Cyndi Lauper) and Supermassive Black Hole (Muse).
- "Tiffany Page - Walk Away Slow : Listen Here!". 26 February 2010.
- . 8 April 2015 http://www.latestmag.co.uk/2015/04/tiffany-page-releases-new-single-suburbia. Missing or empty
- O'Brien, Jon. "Tiffany Page - Biography". Allmusic. Retrieved 18 September 2011.
- Ishaq, Farah (30 April 2010). "Band of the Week: Tiffany Page". Spinner.com (AOL). Retrieved 18 September 2011.
- Thrills, Adrian (5 March 2010). "The Next Big Thing: Tiffany Page". Daily Mail. Retrieved 18 September 2011.
- Murphy, John. "Tiffany Page - 'Walk Away Slow' - Album Reviews". musicOMH. Retrieved 18 September 2011.