Trump at the 2016 Republican National Convention
|Born||Tiffany Ariana Trump
October 13, 1993 
New York City, New York, United States
|Alma mater||University of Pennsylvania (2016)|
|Known for||Internet celebrity, daughter of Donald Trump|
|Net worth||US$10.87 million (2016)|
Early life and education
Trump was born in New York City and is the only child of Donald Trump and his second wife, Marla Maples. She was named by her parents after Tiffany & Company; her father's purchase of the air rights above the store in the 1980s allowed him to build Trump Tower on Fifth Avenue. She was raised by her mother in California, where she lived until graduating from high school. She was educated at Viewpoint School in Calabasas and went on to graduate from the University of Pennsylvania, where she double majored in sociology and urban studies, in 2016.
Music and fashion
In 2014, while attending the University of Pennsylvania, Trump released a single "Like a Bird", and later said, in an interview with Oprah Winfrey, that she was evaluating whether to take her music career "to the next level as a professional". Trump has also worked as an intern at Vogue and modeled for a 2016 Andrew Warren fashion show during New York Fashion Week.
Trump is a frequent poster to Instagram where, as of 2016, she had more than 200,000 followers. Her posts on Instagram are often taken with friends and fellow heirs and heiresses including Kyra Kennedy, daughter of Robert F. Kennedy Jr.; Gaïa Matisse, great-great-granddaughter of artist Henri Matisse; and EJ Johnson, son of Magic Johnson. The group, whose posed photos are edited by Andrew Warren, has been referred to collectively as the "rich kids of Instagram" by the New York Post and the "Snap Pack" by the The New York Times and New York magazine.
According to Trump, she is registered to vote in Pennsylvania as a member of the Republican Party. During the 2016 presidential election, she joined her father and other members of the Trump family at campaign appearances. She spoke at the 2016 Republican National Convention on the second night of the Convention.
She has been romantically linked to Ross Mechanic, whom she met while they were both students at Penn. Ross' father, Jonathan Mechanic, is the chairman of Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson's real estate department.
- Tempesta, Erica (April 5, 2016). "Tiffany Trump posts throwback snaps of her childhood to support mom Marla Maples' DWTS performance honoring her birth, after going to her 'first job interview' in New York". Daily Mail. Retrieved June 26, 2016.
Proud mother: Marla gave birth to Tiffany on October 13, 1993.
- Krieg, Gregory (April 13, 2016). "Who is Tiffany Trump?". CNN. Retrieved June 9, 2016.
- Graham, Ruth (Jul 20, 2016). "Tiffany Trump's Sad, Vague Tribute to Her Distant Father". Slate. Retrieved Jul 24, 2016.
- Geringer, Dan (May 17, 2016). "Tiffany Trump and Naomi Biden graduate Penn, dad and granddad looking on". The Philadelphia Inquirer. Retrieved June 9, 2016.
- Walloga, April (July 12, 2015). "Meet the wild-card Trump daughter no one is talking about". Business Insider. Retrieved June 29, 2016.
- "What's the deal with Donald Trump's mystery daughter?". New York Post. November 21, 2015. Retrieved June 9, 2016.
- "Introducing Tiffany Trump". Oprah. Retrieved June 29, 2016.
- Yousefi, Ryan (April 15, 2016). "Tiffany Trump Cannot Escape Her Pop Song". Broward New Times. Retrieved June 9, 2016.
- Shewfelt, Raechel (February 16, 2016). "Donald Trump's Daughter Tiffany Makes Her New York Fashion Week Debut". Yahoo News. Retrieved June 9, 2016.
- Devash, Meirav (May 17, 2016). "11 Things You Didn't Know About Tiffany Trump". Town and Country. Retrieved June 9, 2016.
- Carson, Griffith (April 20, 2015). "The privileged lives of the real 'Rich Kids of Instagram' — including Tiffany Trump". Business Insider. Retrieved June 9, 2016.
- Rosman, Katherine (April 6, 2016). "Move Over, Rat Pack and Brat Pack: Here Comes the Snap Pack". The New York Times. Retrieved June 9, 2016.
- Jones, Allie (April 6, 2016). "Rich NYC Party Kids Just Trying to Inspire Others". New York (The Cut). New York Media. Retrieved July 13, 2016.
- Cilliza, Chris (April 13, 2016). "The Trump family town hall was very, very entertaining". The Washington Post. Retrieved June 9, 2016.
- Triggs, Charlotte (April 20, 2016). "Marla Maples and Tiffany Trump Likely to Get Secret Service Detail Amidst Donald Trump's Presidential Campaign as Marla Says, 'I Always Knew' He Would Run". People magazine. Retrieved June 9, 2016.
- ,nj.com/politic RNC 2016: Complete schedule, speakers, events, what to expect from GOP in Cleveland
- telegraph.co.uk, UK Telegraph, Republican National Convention diary day 2: Donald Trump formally nominated as 2016 presidential candidate
- "Who Is Donald's Lesser-Known Daughter, Tiffany Trump?". Vogue. 20 July 2016. Retrieved 21 July 2016.
- Tom Cleary (May 17, 2016). "Ross Mechanic, Tiffany Trump's Boyfriend: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know". heavy.com. Heavy.com. Retrieved July 26, 2016.
Donald Trump and Ross Mechanic’s father, Jonathan Mechanic, are both part of the New York City real estate world. Jonathan Mechanic is a partner at the law firm Fried Frank, leading its real estate department.
- Tom Cleary. "Jonathan L. Mechanic". www.friendfrank.com. Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson. Retrieved July 26, 2016.
Jonathan L. Mechanic is chairman of Fried Frank's Real Estate Department. He first joined the Firm in 1978. He became a partner in 1987, when he rejoined the Firm after having acted for five years as general counsel and a managing director of HRO International Ltd.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Tiffany Trump|