|Location||Savannah State University
|Owner||Savannah State University|
|Operator||Savannah State University|
|Broke ground||May 23, 1998|
|Construction cost||$9.6 million
($13.4 million in 2016 dollars)
|Savannah State Tigers
(American Indoor Football)
Tiger Arena is a 6,000-seat multi-purpose arena in Savannah, Georgia, United States. It is home to the Savannah State University Tigers basketball and volleyball teams. Tiger Arena has previously hosted the Georgia High School Association boys and girls playoffs (first round), the annual Georgia Athletic Coaches Association's North-South All-Star Game (2003-2008), and the Savannah Holiday Classic high school girls basketball tournament. It is also home to the Savannah Steam of American Indoor Football.
- "Savannah State University 2007-08 Men's Basketball Sports Information Sheet" (PDF). Savannah State University. Retrieved 2008-04-09.
- Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis Community Development Project. "Consumer Price Index (estimate) 1800–". Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis. Retrieved January 2, 2017.
- "Student Handbook & Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Ethics 2007-2008" (pdf). Savannah State University. Retrieved 2008-04-09.
- "Seniors get together for all-star games". Savannah Now. Savannah Morning News. 2008-04-03. Retrieved 2008-04-09.
- Glier, Ray (2005-02-04). "Savannah State is in quite a struggle". USATODAY.com. USA Today. Retrieved 2008-04-09.
- "Wilcox Gymnasium". Savannah State University. Retrieved 2008-04-09.