Tiger shark (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The tiger shark, Galeocerdo cuvier, is a large shark in the family Carcharhinidae.
Tiger shark may also refer to:
- Tiger Shark (DC Comics), a fictional character from the DC Comics universe
- Tiger Shark (film), a 1932 film directed by Howard Hawks
- Tiger Shark (game), a 1997 Playstation game
- Tiger Shark (Marvel Comics), a fictional character from the Marvel Comics universe
- Tigershark (film), a 1987 film directed by Emmett Alston
- TigerSharks, a 1980s cartoon series produced by Rankin/Bass
- Kozo Urita, a Japanese professional wrestler who goes under the name of Tiger Shark
- F-20 Tigershark, a fighter plane built by Northrop in the USA
- Grey nurse shark, Carcharias taurus, also known as the sand tiger shark
- Tallahassee Tiger Sharks, an ice hockey team which formerly played in the ECHL
- Tigershark, a family of 4-cylinder engines introduced by Chrysler in 2012
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tiger shark.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.