Tiger tail ice cream
Tiger tail ice cream (also simply called tiger tail) is orange-flavoured ice cream with black licorice swirl. It is popular in Canada, and not often found elsewhere. Created by Morgan Carr it is distinct from licorice-flavoured ice cream. Tiger tail is popular with children. This flavour of ice cream is offered by such companies as Kawartha Dairy Company, Baskin-Robbins, Tiger tail is considered a retro ice cream and it has seen a nostalgia-related resurgence in recent years. Tiger Tail Swirl, a cotton fabric, is named after the ice cream.
- Beverley Mitchell (July 31, 1989). "Grown-ups are Biggest Consumers of Ice Cream". The Gazette. p. B7.
- Julie Crawford (June 14, 2002). "Seeking Out Your Just Desserts". North Shore News. p. 8.
- Shelley Boettcher (June 13, 2010). "Scream for Ice Cream". Calgary Herald. p. D5.
- Jason Rehel (March 26, 2011). "The Ice Cream will Float Your Boat". National Post. p. TO4.
- Wency Leung (July 14, 2010). "Chill Out". The Globe and Mail. p. L1.
- Andrew Sardone (November 2, 2013). "Throwing the Catwalk a Curve". The Globe and Mail. p. L13.