Tiiu Kuik at 2007 Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, 8 September 2007
16 March 1987 |
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
Her modeling agencies include her mother agency, Marilyn New York, D Management Milan and the famous Marilyn Agency in Paris.
She has walked the runways for more than 50 designers, including Gucci (for which she opened the fall 2003 and spring 2004 shows), Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Versace, Ralph Lauren, Giorgio Armani, Paul Smith, Narciso Rodriguez, Paco Rabanne, Salvatore Ferragamo, Dsquared2, Emilio Pucci, Fendi, Prada, Jil Sander, Marc Jacobs, Karl Lagerfeld, Jean Paul Gaultier, John Galliano, Dolce & Gabbana, Chloé and many others. Kuik's face has graced the covers of several high-profile fashion magazines like Elle, Marie Claire, Velvet and multiple Vogue covers. She also has appeared in fashion advertising campaigns for: Christian Dior (J'Adore fragrance), Louis Vuitton, Moschino, Valentino, Pollini, Bill Blass, MontBlanc, Kenneth Cole, Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Swarovski and many others.
She is noted and recognized for her mole on her left cheek.
- Tiiu Kuik at the Fashion Model Directory
- "Tiiu Kuik profile on New York Magazine". New York Magazine. Retrieved 4 April 2010.
- Karell, Marii (28 February 2004). "Eesti uus Carmen Kass - Tiiu Kuik". Eesti Päevaleht. Retrieved 4 April 2010.
- Šmutov, Martin (26 March 2008). "Tiiu Kuik kordab Carmen Kassi tähelendu". elu24.ee. Retrieved 4 April 2010.
- Tael, Triin (7 September 2007). "Tiiu Kuik tõusis maailma tippmodellide sekka". SL Õhtuleht. Retrieved 4 April 2010.
- "Tiiu Kuik & Danielle Evans - CoverGirl Volume Exact". Retrieved 4 April 2010.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tiiu Kuik.|
|This biographical article about a model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Estonian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|