Tikona Infinet Limited
|Headquarters||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Prakash Bajpai (Co founder, MD & CEO)|
|Services||Wireless broadband, Broadband Services, Internet services|
Tikona Infinet Limited (TIL), referred to simply as Tikona, is an India Internet service provider based in Mumbai. The company started its operations as TDN in 2008 to provide home WIBRO services. Later the company acquired HCL Infinet from HCL Infosystems to expand its data services to Enterprises which is currently operating as Tikona Infinet Limited. In March 2017 Bharti Airtel acquired Tikona 4G business including wireless broadband access spectrum. After announcement of this deal the home WIBRO business of Tikona Digital Networks Pvt Ltd was absorbed by the Tikona Infinet limited.
In January 2014, Tikona received approval from the Foreign Investment Promotion Board to raise Rs 2.48 billion ($41.8 million) through foreign direct investment. Tikona requested an increase in the foreign equity participation from 71 per cent to 72.58 per cent through the issue of compulsorily convertible debentures and equity shares to the existing non-resident investors. The IFC funding comes as a part of this fund-raising exercise. These expansion plans will also help provide employment to 350 professionals and create 20,000 indirect jobs in support and facilitation functions over the next five to six years.
In addition, Tikona claims to have invested in ensuring that their services, particularly WIBRO are not harmful to the environment, and to have ensured that energy consumption and emissions are lower than the industry standard. 
Investors and Stakeholders
Tikona Infinet has a group of global investors including Goldman Sachs, Oak Investment Partners, Everstone, L&T Infrastructure Finance Company Limited and International Finance Corporation (IFC), among others.
Currently postpaid service available in following cities:
- "Tikona Digital Networks buys HCL Infinet | Business Standard News". Business Standard India. Business-standard.com. 20 January 2011. Retrieved 7 May 2015.
- "Airtel to buy Tikona's 4G business for Rs 1,600 crore". 23 March 2017.
- "About India's Largest Internet Service Providers (ISP) Tikona".
- Clemens, Michael J.; Elia, Androulla; Morley, Simon J. (2013). "Requirement for the eIF4E binding proteins for the synergistic down-regulation of protein synthesis by hypertonic conditions and mTOR inhibition". PLOS One. 8 (8): e71138. Bibcode:2013PLoSO...871138C. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0071138. ISSN 1932-6203. PMC 3733773. PMID 23940704.
- "Tikona Digital Networks: Biding its time for launching 4G". Tele.net.in. Retrieved 7 May 2015.
- "Tikona Internet: Tikona's Green Broadband Initiative". Tikonainternetplans.blogspot.in. 15 January 2015. Retrieved 7 May 2015.
- ETTelecom.com. "Tikona will have enough resources to grow after Airtel deal: Prakash Bajpai, CEO – ET Telecom". ETTelecom.com. Retrieved 14 January 2020.
- "Coverage – Tikona Digital Networks". Tikona.in. Retrieved 7 May 2015.