|District||New Plymouth District|
Tikorangi is a settlement in Taranaki, New Zealand. Waitara lies about 6 kilometres to the north-west. The Waitara River flows to the west of the settlement, with the Bertrand Road suspension bridge providing access to the other side.
Tikorangi School is a coeducational contributing primary (years 1-6) school with a decile rating of 4 and a roll of 136. Most of the students come from Waitara and travel by school bus each day.
- Peter Dowling (editor) (2004). Reed New Zealand Atlas. Reed Books. pp. map 34. ISBN 0-7900-0952-8.
- Roger Smith, GeographX (2005). The Geographic Atlas of New Zealand. Robbie Burton. pp. map 85. ISBN 1-877333-20-4.
- "Tikorangi The Jury Garden". Retrieved 2008-07-08.
- "Te Kete Ipurangi - Tikorangi School". Ministry of Education.
- "Education Review Report: Tikorangi School". Education Review Office. June 2006.
|This Taranaki geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|