Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tiling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tiling may refer to:
- Tile drainage, an agriculture practice that removes excess water from soil
- Tiling (crater), a small, undistinguished crater on the far side of the Moon
- The compiler optimization of loop tiling
- Tiled rendering, the process of subdividing an image by regular grid
- Tiling window manager
- Heinrich Sylvester Theodor Tiling (1818–1871), physician and botanist
- Reinhold Tiling (1893–1933), German rocket pioneer
- Packing (disambiguation)
- Tiling puzzle, puzzles involving two-dimensional packing problems in which a number of flat shapes have to be assembled into a larger given shape without overlaps (and often without gaps)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tiling.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.