Till-Holger Borchert (born 1967, in Hamburg) is a German art historian and writer specialising in 14th and 15th-century art. He has been the chief curator of the Groeningemuseum and Arentshuis museums in Bruges between 2003 and 2014. In December 2014, he was appointed as artistic director of the Municipal Museums in Bruges.
He has been teaching in Europe and the US  and curated a number of major exhibitions, including "Memling's Portraits", which showed in Bruges, at the Frick Collection in New York and the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum in Madrid, and "Memling: Rinascimento fiammingo" in Rome in 2014/15. He is also one of the curators of the Bruges Triennial for contemporary art and architecture.
- Van Eyck to Dürer: The Influence of Early Netherlandish Painting on European Art, 1430–1530. Thames & Hudson, 2011
- Splendour of the Burgundian Court: Charles the Bold (1433–1477) (ed). Cornell University Press, 2009
- Jan Van Eyck. Taschen, 2008
- Memling's Portraits (ed). Thames & Hudson, 2005
- The Age of Van Eyck: The Mediterranean World and Early Netherlandish Painting 1430–1530. Thames & Hudson, 2002
- The Book of Miracles, with Joshua P. Waterman, Taschen, 2013.
- Masterpieces in Detail: Early Netherlandish Painting from Van Eyck to Bosch, Prestel, 2014
- Bosch in Detail, Ludion, 2016
- H. Verougstraete, Jacqueline Couvert, Roger Schoute, Anne Dubois (eds.): La peinture ancienne et ses procédés: copies, répliques, pastiches. Leuven: Peeters 2006 ISBN 9789042917767, p. 26.
- "A fake Memling or a genuine Van der Veken? -".
- "Till-Holger Borchert and Hubert De Witte new directors of Musea Brugge -". 18 December 2014.
- "Dorothy Kayser Hohenberg Chairs of Excellence in Art History". The University of Memphis.
- "Annual Hohenberg Lecture Focuses on Jan van Eyck Archived 2014-09-07 at the Wayback Machine", memphis.edu, 2008. Retrieved 9 April 2012.
- "Memling, il maestro fiammingo odiato da Michelangelo".
- "In Bruges: sea plastic, Chinese crabs and a Spanish pool take centre stage at triennial -". 4 May 2018.