From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up till or 'til in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A till is an unsorted glacial sediment.
Till may also refer to:
- Till (surname), list of people with the surname
- Till Eulenspiegel, Middle Low German folklore figure
- Till Lindemann (born 1963), lead vocalist of German industrial metal band Rammstein
- Cash register, a machine for calculating and recording transactions, also called a "till"
- Tillage, the cultivation of the land prior to planting a crop
- Till (seed), another name for sesame seeds
- Till (furniture), a small compartment or shelf inside a larger blanket chest, used to segregate small items
- Till (song), a song recorded by Roger Williams, The Angels, and The Vogues, among others
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Till.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.