Till My Heartaches End
|Till My Heartaches End|
Theatrical film poster
|Directed by||Jose Javier Reyes|
|Written by||Jose Javier Reyes|
|Distributed by||Star Cinema|
|Box office||P 53,000,000(10 weeks)box office mojo|
Paolo "Powie" Barredo (Gerald Anderson) is out to prove to the world that he can succeed in life independently, and is not just a son born out of wedlock. Despite a rough upbringing, he climbs the ladder of success. As things start falling into place and he is thrilled to achieve his goal, he puts other life matters on hold.
Agnes Garcia (Kim Chiu) always longed for the time when her family will finally be completed again. At the age 6, her parents left the country to work abroad – her mother was a medical technician in America, while her father worked as an engineer in Riyadh. Despite the distance, Agnes treasured the hope that she would reunite with her parents once again when she passes the nursing exam and applies to work in the States.
They find each other at a café and couldn't take their eyes off each other. They found solace and comfort in each other's company. But their life paths moved them in opposite directions.
- Kim Chiu as Agnes Garcia
- Gerald Anderson as Paolo "Powie" Barredo
- Matet de Leon as Gemma
- Guji Lorenzana as John
- Desiree Del Valle as Lea
- Niña Dolino as Maricar
- Martin del Rosario as Wally
- Manuel Chua as Carlo
- Cacai Bautista as Susan
- Enrique Gil as Jaco
- Jaco Benin as Arnel
- Eda Nolan as Jane
- Mark Gil† as Paquito Barredo
- Boots Anson-Roa as Tita Baby
- Tibo Jumalon as Edwin
- Dianne Medina as Lizette
- Angel Jacob as Mia
- Gemmae Custodio as Bakekang
- Igi Boy Flores as young Paolo Powie Barredo
- Miles Ocampo as young Agnes Garcia
- "Kim Chiu and Gerald Anderson just wants to focus on their new movie not personal issues". http://www.starcinema.com.ph/. 7 October 2010. Retrieved 7 October 2010.
- "Kim, Gerald reunite for a new film". abs-cbnNEWS.com. 7 October 2010. Retrieved 7 October 2010.
|This article about a film made in the Philippines is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|