|IATA: none – ICAO: KTMK – FAA LID: TMK|
|Owner||Port of Tillamook Bay|
|Elevation AMSL||36 ft / 11 m|
Tillamook Airport (ICAO: KTMK, FAA LID: TMK) is a public use airport located 3 miles (4.8 km) south of the central business district of Tillamook, a city in Tillamook County, Oregon, United States. It is owned by the Port of Tillamook Bay. According to the FAA's National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2009–2013, it is categorized as a general aviation facility.
Although many U.S. airports use the same three-letter location identifier for the FAA and IATA, this facility is assigned TMK by the FAA but has no designation from the IATA (which assigned TMK to Tam-Ky, Vietnam).
Facilities and aircraft
Tillamook Airport covers an area of 360 acres (150 ha) at an elevation of 36 feet (11 m) above mean sea level. It has two asphalt paved runways: 13/31 is 5,001 by 100 feet (1,524 x 30 m) and 1/19 is 2,910 by 75 feet (887 x 23 m).
For the 12-month period ending April 2, 2008, the airport had 25,600 aircraft operations, an average of 70 per day: 99.6% general aviation and 0.4% military. At that time there were 45 aircraft based at this airport: 78% single-engine, 16% multi-engine, 2% jet, 2% helicopter and 2% ultralight.
- FAA Airport Master Record for TMK ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective 3 June 2010.
- National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2009–2013: Appendix A: Part 4 (PDF, 1.61 MB). Federal Aviation Administration. Updated 15 October 2008.
- "Tillamook Airport (ICAO: KTMK, FAA: TMK)". Great Circle Mapper. Retrieved 18 June 2010.
- "Tam-Ky, Vietnam (IATA: TMK)". Great Circle Mapper. Retrieved 18 June 2010.
- Port of Tillamook Bay Airport
- Aerial image as of 18 July 1994 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for TMK, effective June 25, 2015
- Resources for this airport: