From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tilling can mean:
- Tillage, an agricultural preparation of the soil.
- TILLING (molecular biology)
- Tilling is a fictional town in the Mapp and Lucia novels of E. F. Benson.
- Tilling Green, Ledshire, is a fictional village in Patricia Wentworth's Miss Silver novel, Poison in the Pen.
- The Tilling Group, once a major British bus company and later a conglomerate.
- Thomas Tilling was Cockney rhyming slang for a shilling.
- People with the surname Tilling
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tilling.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.