Tilting at windmills (disambiguation)
Tilting at windmills is an English idiom which means "attacking imaginary enemies", originating from Cervantes' novel Don Quixote.
Tilting at windmills may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- The Eternal Quest (2003), also known as Tilting at Windmills, a novel by Julian Branston
- Tilting at Windmills (1998), a book by Clay Chastain
- Tilting at Windmills (Consafos album), a 2005 album by Consafos
- Tilting at Windmills (2005), an album by Dive Dive
- "Tilting at Windmills", a song by Weddings Parties Anything from the album Roaring Days (1988)
- "Tilting at Windmills", a song by The Field Mice from the album For Keeps (1991)
- Tilting at Windmills, a training program developed by Richard Pimentel to teach government agencies how to integrate people with disabilities
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tilting at windmills.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.