This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Timotheos "Tim" Frey (born 19 September 1972) is a Swiss politician and a political consultant. From February 2009 to June 2012, he was the secretary general of the Christian Democratic People's Party (CVP/PDC).
Since August 2013, Tim Frey leads the public affairs division of the public relations firm Burson-Marsteller Switzerland. From early 2009 to June 2012, Frey has been secretary general of the CVP/PDC. Prior to taking up that post he was researcher and teaching assistant at the Institute of political science at the University of Zurich.
Frey earned his degree in political science from the University of Geneva in 2002 and his Ph.D. degree in political science from the University of Zurich in 2008. Prior to his academic career, Frey did an apprenticeship as interior designer.
- Frey, Timotheos, 2009. Die Christdemokratie in Westeuropa – Der schmale Grat zum Erfolg. Nomos, Baden-Baden.
- Kriesi, Hanspeter, Edgar Grande, Romain Lachat, Martin Dolezal, Simon Bornschier and Timotheos Frey, 2008. West European politics in the age of globalization. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge 2008.
- Tim Frey on the website of the CVP/PDC (German)
- see NZZ June 22, 2012
- Tim Frey named as new Head of Public Affairs at Burson-Marsteller, media release of Burson-Marsteller Switzerland, 26 June 2013.
- EMEA News In Brief , Holmes Report, 1 July 2013.
- Party information on the website of the EPP
- Tim Frey ist neuer Generalsekretär der CVP, TV news on Schweizer Fernsehen, 14 February 2009
- Entry about Timotheos Frey on the website of the university of Zurich
|This article about a Swiss politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|